Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Fitbit Flex Review

Fitbit is one of the latest things to hit the UK. honestly say on their website www.fitbit.com that taking 10,000 steps a day can help you be healthier.

I have had mine now for nearly a months and I can honestly say I think it has made me more healthy. I am trying to walk more every day with my son to try and hit the 10,000 steps. 

I have only hit the 10,000 steps twice in the last month and those were the day I moved house and the day after I moved.

On average I am hitting roughly 6-7 thousand steps a day. Most of them are chasing after an energetic toddler.

I love that the flex is a water proof band so it means I can wear it all the time. 

The best thing for me is that monitors my sleep so whwn I sync my band first thing in the morning I can see how restless I was over night and how many times I was awake.

Overall I am totally impressed with my fitbit and can see myself wearing it for along time to come.

**I wasn't paid for this review and the fitbit flex was bought for me as a birthday present**



No comments:

Post a Comment