Sunday 8 June 2014

Fair Day

Today was Morpeth fair day. It's held every year on the second Sunday in June. 

Me and Andy first went the year I was pregnant with James, then last year we took James and he fell asleep in his pram so we didn't get onto any rides. So this year I was hopeful he wouldn't sleep through it and yey he didn't!!

I took him on a spinning tea cups ride which he seemed to love but when he went on a kids swinging chairs ride oh boy. At first he seemed to love it but when it got faster the tears came and by the time the ride was over he was bawling his eyes out. I felt like such a bad mummy :(

Still he has forgiven me. Next fair we are off to is the hoppings on Newcastle town moor in a few weeks. I'm so excited as I haven't been for a few years and this will be first one for James and Andy. We will be going to this with my parents like I always did as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment