Tuesday 4 October 2016

Blogtober Day Four

So it's day four and it's a secret about me! 

Oh now this is a tough one but not many people know I have a brown strip in one of my blue eyes! 

I can't remember how old I was when I first noticed it, but I think I must have always had it as I get my blue eyes from my dad and my mum has brown eyes so I think the stripe comes from my mum.

Ok that's not a very good one, I'm going to admit my love for Westlife! There's I've said it I absolutely loved and still do the Irish boyband!

I first got into them when I was about 14 and I never looked back! I met some of my best friends through Westlife too!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I love the Westlife confession, they were pretty fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat a catchy Westlife tune! I don't even think that is embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I love a bit of Westlife too. They were great x

    ReplyDelete