Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 10 January 2017

2017 Blog Resolutions


So I've decided to try and set myself some resolutions for blogging for 2017. 

The main one is to go self hosted. I have been looking into it for a while and I think I am finally ready to take the plunge! Especially as my parents have an account with a hosting company.

Another resolution is to try and take part in more linkys. The main ones being: The Sibling Project, Me and Mine and Living Arrows. I have already posted in the Living Arrows linky twice and I'm starting to write my post for the Siblings Project.

I would like to try and use my camera for more photographs, but I think I will fail on that one as my new phone has a 13mp camera and I do tend to do most of my blogging from my iPad simply due to time and the fact Freddie likes to slam the laptop shut on my fingers!

I definitely want to try and post more often at least twice a week, so I think I need to get a good stock of posts written and scheduled. 

I also need to work out how to schedule through blogger as I just cannot get it working properly on the laptop.

I'm really hoping I can succeed with these resolutions this year! But I'm guessing it all depends on a certain little boy aka Freddie letting me work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment