Tuesday 5 September 2017

The Simply Small Co Bloggers Preview


 
 My favourite place to visit in Newcastle upon Tyne has to be the Grainger Market. Full of independent traders, butchers and green grocers. It's a place I have grown up visiting, so when we were invited to the preview of the new The Simply Small Co shop, we jumped at it!

The Simply Small Co was set up by mum of two Natalie Sullivan, originally as an online business in 2016. Natalie continued to work and run the online business as well as doing pop up shops.The  focus of The Simply Small Co is on letting children be children, and the Motto is Let them Be Little!
I absolutely love shopping for my two boys so taking Freddie to visit The Simply Small Co as few days before they opened to the public was brilliant! The shop looks absolutely brilliant! And I may have made a little purchase at the blogger preview of a Blade and Rose winter hat and gloves set for Freddie! The numbered top for children's birthdays that are stocked definitely caught my eye as we have a second birthday coming up in a couple of months for Freddie! Everything that is stocked is hand picked for the shop by Natalie. 

 

The first thing that caught my eye was actually a lovely dress with a mouse face on! Now I only have boys but I do have friends with little girls so I will be showing them it!! 

The winter hat and gloves set I bought for Freddie are absolutely gorgeous! Made by Blade and Rose. They are so cosy and I cannot wait for the weather to get that little bit colder so Freddie can start wearing them on the school run! The Shop caters from Newborn to age 6 and seeing as I also have James who has just turned 5, I can see myself getting the boys matching tops for Christmas or days out!  I can definitely see myself taking Andy to visit and also my parents in the run up to Christmas! In fact I have already been browsing the website! The fact you can buy personalised items is a big plus for me as I love buying personalised things for my boys! I have already seen a few things on the website that I know James will love!
Freddie starts playgroup in January, so a personalised bag for playgroup to keep all his things in could definitely be on my shopping list! I'm so looking forward to visiting again and hopefully start some Christmas shopping and birthday shopping!

Situated in Aisle Two of the historic Grainer Market the shop is easy to find as it is right next door to the market offices and weigh house! Check out the Website at https://www.thesimplysmallco.com

2 comments:

  1. I have ordered Sophia a dress I seen online here. Really need to visit the store X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best kids clothing shop in Newcastle 👌

    ReplyDelete