Monday 9 October 2017

#Blogtober17 Day 9 Ice Cream


So what can I say about ice cream except it's always in my freezer! James absolutely loves ice cream and during the warm weather he would be having ice cream when he got home from school!

James loves Neapolitan or the stripy one as it gets called most of the time! Freddie is starting to like it more and more. But it it expensive buying it al, the time so the purpose of this post is to say, does anyone have any tried and tested ice cream recipes at can be done simply at home?

I've been on the hunt for one for months now, but I can't seem to find anything that is simple to make that James can help with.

This one from BBC food looks like it is pretty easy so we may try this one, but this one from the kitchn looks like it could be a winner for us as it is only two ingredients!

Let me know if you have tried to make your own ice cream and what recipe you have used in the comments below!


#Blogtober17

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried making ice cream before either but I've got some bananas in the freezer that I'm going to try making chocolate banana 'ice cream' with (it's just the bananas and cocoa powder I think). #Blogtober

    ReplyDelete